This additive significantly improves the application, appearance, and longevity of gel coat patches. Using patch aid eliminates the need to thin, side-promote, or add wax to the gel coat prior to patching. When using patch aid, do not use any other wax additive.
NEW FORMULA IS NOW A 5:1 RATIO!!
Now the product goes farther for the same low price!
• Faster Cure
• Harder Patch
• Superior Weathering
• Maximum Viscosity Reduction
• Increased Working Time
• Long Shelf Life
• Low color, which results in excellent spray patches
• Low viscosity, for more natural spray and less orange peel
• Longer working time, advantageous for repairing significant defects and for mold resurfacing.
• Light stabilized to minimize discoloration of patches made using clear and pigmented gel coats.
• Good surface cure, which reduces sandpaper “gumming.”
• Excellent sanding and buffing.
• Easy mold resurfacing
WARNING: Cancer – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov